If you don't have graphic design experience, don't worry. There are several free online tools that can help you resize images for your childcare.center page. Good use of images can help drive more traffic and revenue to your page, while poor use of images can have the opposite effect. Here are 8 easy-to-use image resizer tools that you can use to optimize your photos for your childcare.center page:
- BeFunky: This free image resize tool offers a lot of options. You can resize your image by width or height, or by percentage scale.
- B.I.R.M.E: This bulk image resizer allows you to resize multiple images at once, instead of doing them one by one.
- Free Image & Photo Optimizer: This image resizer tool allows you to add your photos (up to 6) by dragging them to the tool's interface or uploading them from your device. Then you can choose the dimensions you want to resize the images to.
- Online Image Resize: This tool allows you to choose one or more photos and then choose the width that you want all of them to be. The minimum width is 16 pixels, and the maximum is 1024 pixels.
- Simple Image Resizer: This tool allows you to pick an image, choose if you want to resize based on dimensions (pixels) or percentage, choose the pixels or percentage number, and then click "Resize."
- I Love IMG: This tool allows you to upload all of your images at once, then choose if you want to resize by pixels or percentage.
- ResizePixel: This tool allows you to choose the width and height in pixels, then choose if you want the final image to be compressed without losing quality, or resize the image in kilobytes or megabytes.
- Bulk Resize Photos: This tool allows you to choose from options such as scale by percentage, longest side, width, height, and exact size. (https://bulkresizephotos.com/)
By using these free tools, you can easily resize your images to the appropriate size for your childcare.center page, making them more attractive to potential parents and helping to drive more traffic and revenue to your program.
How can I get help?
Here are some ways to get assistance if you have questions or run into trouble:
- Using the online chat feature on the website
- Sending a message to the support team through the contact page
- Sending an email to [email protected]