Photos are an important aspect of showcasing your childcare program to potential parents as it helps them to visualize and understand the atmosphere, facilities, and activities that your program offers.
To update your page photos, follow these steps:
In a web browser:
- On any page of the childcare.center website, click on the dashboard button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Log in to your childcare.center account.
- In the left sidebar, select "My Listing" to view your existing listings
- In the "All Listings" tab, find the listing that you want to edit
- At the end of the row of the listing, click on "Edit"
- Scroll down the page to reach the Images & Video section
- Use the “Select File” button to choose your photos from your device. You can choose a maximum of 10 files, and the maximum file size should be 2 MB
- Once you have uploaded your photos, you can also arrange the order of your photos by using the drag & drop feature
- Click on "Save Changes" to update your listing
It's important to make sure that your photos are of high quality and relevant to your childcare program. Photos of common spaces like playrooms, classrooms, and outdoor spaces are what parents ask to see the most. Also, consider including pictures of children engaged in different activities that show your program in action. Storytime, circle time, an art project, or even a game of tag in the backyard, are all great ways to show parents how children will spend their day with you.
It's also important to keep your photos up to date and relevant, so parents can have an accurate idea of what to expect from your program.
To read more about the types and format of photos you can add to your childcare.center page please follow bellow links:
How can I get help?
Here are some ways to get assistance if you have questions or run into trouble:
- Using the online chat feature on the website
- Sending a message to the support team through the contact page
- Sending an email to [email protected]