You can help parents find the information they need about your program by adding to and updating your childcare.center page. Your childcare.center page is one way prospective parents can become familiar with your program and it is essential that the information on your page is both thorough and accurate.
To edit your page information, follow these steps:
In a Web Browser
- On any page of the childcare.cente website, click on the dashboard button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Log in to your childcare.center account.
- In the left sidebar, select "My Listing" to view your existing listings
- In the "All Listings" tab, find the listing that you want to edit
- At the end of the row of the listing, click on "Edit"
- Fill Out the form fields that need to be updated with new information, then click Save Changes.
How can I get help?
Here are some ways to get assistance if you have questions or run into trouble:
- Using the online chat feature on the website
- Sending a message to the support team through the contact page
- Sending an email to [email protected]